View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 05, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post

Please read PTI's Economic & Foreign Policy Papers on its website, dude.

Dear policies are always there.....even i claim i have the panacea to country's problems so make me the PM.....never buddy, it needs the experience to take the hell out of these maelstrom of vicissitudes.....
and candidly speaking Imran Khan is vilifying the name of Pakistan, proving Pakistan a down trodden country, asking the people to support him on the basis of their emotions not rationale.....give me a break, building utopias is very easy and it is always easier said than done.....

Quote:
As far as Drones are concerned "Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman said a year ago that the PAF is prepared to shoot US drones down and waits only for the government to give the order".

hahaha.....my friend what you listen in the news is nothing, i hope you are perspicacious enough to know the reality...BE Realistic....i know what the reality means, you know COAS was asked to give his verdict, he just pampered them saying that Govt is not approving.....an aircraft is intruding and PAF has to shot it down before it crosses the vital point, ADA (Air Defence Alert) is the authority to give the pilot green light, not will they ask the PM that should we shot it down.....so if they had to shot it down they would have done that without asking the Govt.....

Quote:
Bro, Lets be rational now. It would be unfair, If I assume that you would be an incapable & corrupt CSP before seeing your performance as CSP. Wouldn't it be? If you answer is affirmative then dont level any allegation against IK before his tenure commences.
I become the CSP but if i don't prove to be capable, it won't matter because my impact won't be as much, other CSPs would be there.....but we are talking about the country, the integrity of the country as well as economy is at stake.....The challenges the countries is facing have to be taken head on, and i am sorry my friend Khan sb neither has capability nor the experience to tackle such situation.....and mind it, i have my sympathies with him and PTI, they might be sincere but not the rational choice in current scenario....

Quote:
May I know what options do you have except experimenting & giving chance to noble people? or You want to enthrone same PPP & PML(N) who devoured everything shamelessly?

options we have none but relatively we must see the situation.....PML (N) neither gives me food to eat nor have i been promised to be given a job.....but i rationally think that PML (N) is relatively and practically a good option as they have the experience and team to tackle this situation.....Nawaz Sharif has closed contacts with Balochs who are bent on disintegrating the country, either on foreign agenda as well as their deprivations is the reason behind this.....PML(N), they have learned a lot as they have come a long way in politics, they have delivered something in Punjab at least, SO HOPE FOR THE BEST.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zedora View Post
Lagta hai k ab waqt aa gaya hai keh KPK and GB ko China k hawalay kar diya jaaye , k hum to sanbhal sakte nahi aap hi sanbhaal le , sindh aur Punjab ko India ko de detay hai , aur Baluchistan ko Iran k hawalay kar detay hai. shayad wo hum se ziada in ki achi dekh baal kar sakay.
My friend i think you'd better have some optimism, we are not facing such a worst situation....why on earth should we give it to them.....my friend these are all enemies of Pakistan, we need not give them, they have eyes on these areas but they can't take them....if they can, they come and take it.....very illogical and irrational thing you have said....