Thread: Army or CSS
View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 05, 2013

rover_commando is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
i). An armed forces officer may not necessarily come through Army quota, he can sit in css examination and qualify as others do.

ii). Dear officers of armed forces also get lot of pricks and privileges. However, the chances to prosper vary. 70% of army officers cannot make upto Major rank and similarly there are high chances of making to BPS-22 level in PAS/DMG and OMG while in other groups there are less prospects.

iii). Try your luck for armed forces, you can pursue your engineering from there as well (EME/Engineer Corps/Signals etc) and thereafter you can try your luck for becoming a CSP.

iv). God forbade if you are unable to become a CSP or an Armed Forces Officer, then there is no need to worry for anything because there is only a less portion of people who can become CSPs and Armed Forces Officers, and remaining major portion of our population also lives happily. And also keep a fact in mind that both CSPs and Armed Forces Officers have played greater role in destruction of our country.
Brother, I need your consultation. Please send me your mail address. My id is in my profile