View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 05, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishzzz View Post

@ Bilal Hassan

I really had thought you have a sound and rational approach towards things but i think you too have not read between the lines which was emergently needed and got impressed by BRIDGES, ROADS AND UNDERPASSES.....
Rashid bro, i think i have very rationally given you the reasons in my earlier posts why PML (N) is best among all those options and i had said and i reiterate that PML (N) is relatively better as they have the experience as well as capability to get the country out of maelstrom of economic woes and social vicissitudes.....All these infrastructure projects have impacts far beyond than one can imagine, this has stimulated the economy and one perspicacious economist would know their impacts...

This is the land of the free and home of the brave, you can use your right of enfranchise to select anyone, as is seen on internet and in social media that people are vilifying the PML (N) and this is not something educated people do...this forum is no exception as this is also a Web 2.0 tool, i won't find many supporters here and nor do i want any.....

If rationale would always win then Socrates won't have to drink the cup of hemlock.....so you can support your leader.....i wish you and your leader luck in their endeavors.....

@ All reprimanding me.....
Yar all of you listen, i know you are the die hard fans of Imran Khan and i wish you luck.....i am more of jingoistic person than all of you can even think about to be.....i have given all the rationale and those who are the supporters of Khan sb will definitely get provoked but this indeed was not my purpose...so i am contrite if some is hurt, this was not my intention.....wish all of you luck.....you people are bent on killing me
Regards,