View Single Post
Old Monday, May 06, 2013

Envisioning Future is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmina Ranjha View Post
I am a girl and i also watch drama Zindgi Gulzar ha..This drama caught my attention due to CSS factor..i and mostly girls who are aspiring to to be a csp,are inspired by Kashaf due to many factore like Her hard work,Persistence and then to achieve goal...what i like in Kashaf is her attitude towards life..she thinks nothing is impossible...i remember her one dialogue"mujhay kismat say kuch nai mil sakta kion mari kismat he kharab ha but mujhy hard work say zaroor milay ga aur woh main karon ge...that,s her attitude and it should be..She has very strong character which impressed me and other girls..we the girls took 2 lesson from kashaf
1.Hard Work never go waste
2.Strong Character
But mostly men are afraid of kashaf,s character because their male Chauvinism approach is in threat.they are afraid of independent infact confident girls.when i with my family was watching drama my brother said(yah csp larkio ka tou dimag kharab ho jata ha yah husband ko kuch samjhti he nai)hamari Hamna bhi kashaf jasi he ho ge...
i have a question to all such mentality men what,s the problem they have with this character?
is it because she is dominant?
girls should only be obedient?
they should say yes to everything?

and Mr Bilal its only drama girls have taken it in another way and boys like u have made it a problem of their ego.take it light after all its just a drama.
Mostly men want to be Majazi Khuda and want their wife to be educated,beautiful,and humble and say no to them...they want women of 7th century while living in 21st century.

Mr Bilal want a girl who is educated,buerucrat and like a puppet..Men dont like girls who are authoratative,independent and self made because they are a direct threat to their sovereignity.
The Following User Says Thank You to Envisioning Future For This Useful Post:
Farid_Asclepius (Tuesday, May 07, 2013)