View Single Post
Old Monday, May 06, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishzzz View Post
No dear PTI and PML N will not form any alliance at all because it certainly will kill the whole campaign and the purpose for which PTI launched a revolt against STATUS QUO. PTI will definitely force a massive dent on the vote bank of PML n and the pro status quo parties.
Dear I may prove wrong but for a number of reasons my instincts tells me PTI and PML-N will form ruling alliance for the next government . It may not continue for 5 years like PPP-ANP-MQM (since both PTI and PML-N have IK and NS, not a Zardari ), but to me it seems they will definitely form alliance in the beginning . The reasons are very simple, future parliament would be a very hung one and I don't think in the wake of this election IK is going to take over the country and form a Nazi like dictatorship to implement his program (of overthrowing status quo bla bla ), thus he is bound to make alliances and PML-N is the biggest ideological ally IK has. Their current rivalry is only because they are competing on the same ground and addressing the same voter and they are struggling to be in a better position in future. But ideological similarities and internal factors (like Shah Mehmood and Javed Hashmi) can play their part in taking PTI closer to PML-N. If PPP-ANP-MQM loose some ground in this election, I feel IK would go for (maybe reluctantly but) PML-N and Jamaat-e-Islami to form a ruling alliance .