View Single Post
Old Monday, May 06, 2013
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Dear I may prove wrong but for a number of reasons my instincts tells me PTI and PML-N will form ruling alliance for the next government . It may not continue for 5 years like PPP-ANP-MQM (since both PTI and PML-N have IK and NS, not a Zardari ), but to me it seems they will definitely form alliance in the beginning . The reasons are very simple, future parliament would be a very hung one and I don't think in the wake of this election IK is going to take over the country and form a Nazi like dictatorship to implement his program (of overthrowing status quo bla bla ), thus he is bound to make alliances and PML-N is the biggest ideological ally IK has. Their current rivalry is only because they are competing on the same ground and addressing the same voter and they are struggling to be in a better position in future. But ideological similarities and internal factors (like Shah Mehmood and Javed Hashmi) can play their part in taking PTI closer to PML-N. If PPP-ANP-MQM loose some ground in this election, I feel IK would go for (maybe reluctantly but) PML-N and Jamaat-e-Islami to form a ruling alliance .
I shall second alliance of PTI and PML n but egoz ajayengy bech me.... lets c. jo b ho MQM ANP PPP ko koi na alliance me lay baqi sb phir b qabil e bardaasht he