View Single Post
Old Monday, May 06, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post

I become a bureaucrat (insha ALLAH), i would like to marry an educated girl, she may be a bureaucrat too, if the girls would make their minds just like Kashaf then it would just disturb the married life.....i can't marry a village girl with no education.....even if i don't marry such a girl who is bureaucrat and thinks like Kashaf, someone else will marry.....the purpose of this thread is also to at least make the girls realize that what this drama depicts is somewhat wrong, obeying their husbands is not a bad thing at all and they are their Majazi Khuda too.....so over to you guys...
Dude, U will have to get married twice.

One with submissive, down to earth & slave sort of person.
Other with bureaucrat who could move with you in Social circle.

Itne demands tou ek insaan se pouri nh huskteen.

On serious note: Consider your and your partner’s intellect before tying the knot. Dont pick a random person as your partner.

Good Luck!
mariyah (Monday, May 06, 2013)