View Single Post
Old Monday, May 06, 2013

MisbahMalik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Hussain View Post
Mr. Bilal's expectations don't signify the expectations of an individual rather reflect the expectations of the sub-continental society. His expectations are further supported by religious doctrines. I'm a girl and I have no hesitation in saying that these expectations, in fact, are the recipe of a stable marital relationship. Being independent doesn't imply being irrational, obstinate and arrogant by any means. Flexibility is the key to a healthy relationship.
True indeed! but this flexibility should be from both ends for a successful and happy life. Compromise by single entity won't result in complete happy life!

@Topic:

Quite conservative thinking! Everyone has the right to live his/her life in his/her own way (until and unless it ain't bothering others). I don't categorize people on male-female level. Rather I talk on humanity level. Both male and female feel things in a similar manner whether sorrow, comfort, happy or pain. so why to put more obedience and tolerance responsibility on any one!

Compromise, respect and trust are the magical keys that must be put in from BOTH entities (element of Love comes afterwards, one may disagree ).