View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Miss shazia is on a distinguished road

Many ppl believe that both mualana's wanted to hijack our country and bring Islamization...............

If this is so then that wat about our Army Generals who hav not only challenged democracy but time again overtook government through totally unconstitutional means and General musharaf and those who helped him are liable to death sentence according to our law..........

jab army ka dil karta hai woh hakoomat karti hai ab maulana sahb ka dil tha islami hakoomat banay ka tau Islamabad ko war zone bana diya gaya.

...........wah kya kanoon hai humaray mulk ka kya rules and regulations hain ......I am not trying to advocate both maulana's but if ....if those who challeged the writ of gov are to be massacred in this way than alot more than this should be done to those who broke constitution and brought law lessness in our country................and brought it to this extent

And i strongly believe that no one but millitary gov is responsible for all this blood shed........

and being a Muslim i also believe that cause for which maulanas are fighting is NOBLE in every sense.........but timings and way to implement this cause were not perfect..........

May Allah bless all of us and help us
and plzzz do pray for all those innocent ppl who hav lost their lives....