View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 08, 2013

angelworld is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahanzaib javaid View Post
@ angelworld

Can you show me exact job advertisement, i want to see their requirements
i wana say something to you but please dont miind it.....
i have seen your many posts here and you just ask and ask and ask from different members and nothing.... kisi intelligence company mein kaam tou nai kertay :P

anyhow i applied for the position of Office associate/coordinator posted by UMT at Rozee.pk but didnt receive any response. then I called UMT and the hr dept told me that we havn't received any CV of yours so send your CV to our hr mail id. after 10-15 days, i received a call from UMT HR and the guy told me that there is a job of Student counsellor if you interested then you can appear for test and interview on 2nd may. I said Ok. so I didnt seen any job ad for this particular job.

there were around 10 candidates and umt took the test (computer skills and written skill) on the same day as the interview... gone through a process of 5 hours. I think i have provided enough details....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahanzaib javaid View Post
@ angelworld

Can you show me exact job advertisement, i want to see their requirements
will you please share your qualification background and experience?????
how much did you score in sngpl latest recruitment test???? applied for which post?????

if you are interested to do the job at UMT then there is a job of Officer Academics available in UMT... you can see the job details on rozee.pk website