View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 09, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
And when he protects his woman, love her and care for her, fulfils her needs to his best then in such an ideal lifestyle no one can call such woman a Slave rather she lives like Princess in the kingdom of his Kind Ruler.
I respect your point of view.

Lets see flip side of your comment.

1.What if he willfully fails to fulfill above responsibilities as mostly males do in this part of World? ( For example:Mostly Females do the most tedious and back-breaking tasks in the field of agriculture & males enjoys their earnings)

2. Does husband's possibility of exercising control over her drop when he starts thrashing, maltreating her?

3.Is wife entitled to revolt in these extenuating circumstances?

4. Is it justifiable that wife's life is only secure & pleasant when it is guaranteed in exchange for obedience to his Husband?

5.Where is mutual love & respect? Cant we curtail this 'Give & Take' in this sacred relation?

P.S: I have put these questions because I know you can give answer.

Regards,