View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 09, 2013

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future
Arrow

Novices of miseries never know the pains of mis fortunate ones . Making a thesis without experience and observation leads towards optimistic road .Or we deliberately move towards positivity to show want some claps. I do not want appraisals because I do not want argue just for the sake of arguments .I experienced melancholic-romance:P It is good and neither I am here for sobbing . I want all of you to clear minds . Scenario has been changed . we often generalized women should be obedient, they would have no authority man is only leader of family . I believe , two genders can run the family and that`s why good understanding is essential .

I do not know daisy what is your age and either you have such experiences .All the things have been changed and when Holy Quran has been revealed , and practiced by Holy prophet (P.B.U.H) as well . So questions related to Fiqqa were answered by Hazrat Ayesha (R.A) , even Hazrat Umer -e-farooq and Hazrat Abu Bakar approached here . Then , the institution of Ijtehad was founded by Hazrat Iman Abu Hanfia ; that was making QIAYS /analogizes regarding issues which had not been answered by Holy Quran and in tradition as well .

Institution of ijtehad had been closed by sheikh Abdul whahab and the Ummah found last famous mujtahed ''shah wali Ullah'' . There are so much lingering questions which have not been answered keeping in mind the changing trends of society . But we beat the bush again and again , women should be obedient . I strongly disagree with you there should be no ijtehad for lingering problems that means we are doomed for ever .

Look ! If we really do not need any Ijtehad ,then Why consensus was held after the death of Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) and why Ijtehad was done during the compilation of holy book . If you really think that Ijtehad is not important , then please study Islamiat , sociology and Muslim Law Paper as well as analyses essay paper of CE-2013 . They have asked what are the changing trends in families and what are remedial measures . What would be the answer if will look into Quran , then we have deduct the meanings from the verses of Quran ; this is called ijtehad and law making . Allah is greatest legislator and he defined all the paths but we have to find the hidden meaning in each verse which itself has seven layers of meanings .

we often says women should be bla bla bla... but when child-girl is born there is mourn every where and your words never gained wings currency which you related to defend males citing jannah for men . Why ? Do you remember any one family who wanted male seed but female got punishment bearing female child . We never quote Quran ... well Quran says male should earn ; these males says , ''go and earn '' and along with this they tease these women should not defy in each case and give all money to them . Well , I never saw people who quote such ahadith ..

yes ! I have seen half-rooted ahadith which is most -quoted is men can marry with four women but will never quote the case of Hazrat ALI (R.A) who wanted to marry with another women having Hazrat Fatima (R.A) too and Our beloved told us that one who will make Fatima angry is meant for making me angry and Hazrat ALI (R.A) never married during the life span of such holy female person . And we never quoted second marriage is allowed only when first wife will allow to her husband . It never happens but It happens always we says all girls should be obedient whether male fulfill their rights or not . Reward would be given in the end . TOTALLY ONE-SIDED OPINION ...

In Pakistan , tell me the % of men who are kind ruler and who never abused etc . I can quote statistic which are very alarming and I am thinking you never ponder to see around the globe . You are just living in your own abode ! And that`s why you are citing references which are respected but not suited such situations . I have put questions to you and you do not answered .Instead of it , you gave me big lecture of positivity which is appreciated and acknowledged . But equate yourself in such question and answer in a balanced way which you do not did . It seems that you only perceived the situation and never go deep because such mishaps are genuine and you still want space of man .

If such trends will continue ; seasoning misogyny and chauvinism will go hand in hand then we have complexes , the specific term which is used in psychology . And Our parliament will pass the law of legal homosexual marriages . It is the future , if the trends continue ..I have pointed such trends and dream for balanced approach ;

The world would dwell in space .
Revolving images would sketch space.
Physical distancing would mount ,
Our Visualization of space .

People would discover new relationships;
Of their paternal and maternal belongings ,
will be matter of their choice .
The new generation first go near to ''Apollo ''

The system of respect would be entertained.
But in a new a way ,like the encounters of the God of Son.
All would rear each day,to see glimpse of thy,
He would met all ,shine and light and went .

Seasoning misogyny would be faded .
Raining love would enlighten Artemis wings;
Thy wings light and give soothing smell,
Which World would never have.

''Love conquers all '', will fertile ,
Thy feminist-space of ideas ,
Which Keats never found ,
And lost in ,''La Bella Dams ...
Nor like of suicidal encounters in plays,
Of Shakes,

Marxism would be prevailed all around.
Austen would be happy in limited range.
Moon-sun Tides would never imbalance.
There would be no Oedipus and Electra,
Neil `s philosophy would be a burial deep.
[/B]

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/off-topic...-my-voice.html
Now come to zindage gulzar he //

This drama is not misleading us . Umera has written three dramas based on CSPs protagonist ; Mano-salwa , Amarbail and this zindage gulzar he . I will say Mano salwa and amar bail has revealed all the loopholes in bureaucracy and how men used women . Yes , when women turned to revenge , she is disgusted , never accepted because in animal society or to kill animals you have to become animal . But such converted animals have at least conscience which lust ful male never have . Ultimately , the protagonist of mano salwa suicde . So , I never heard man0o-salwa mislead or kind . But we saw girls can take revenge not by tuning into animals but getting success. We condemned such thing and sobbed when mano-salwa protagonist suicided . Actually , we never wanted girls/women to go higher . Kashaf manage house and all in laws relation , no one admired . No one admired her for her strong character and no one admired for her extra-academic achievements .
In life. while studying in co-classes ; one class purposed her , the one who liked her from the start .And if Zaroon really trusted on Kashaf , then why doubted?? Why we people say this is childish behavior which was due to her mother mis-management of household . If kashaf would bows ,then it will good and if she was annoyed because Zaroon is immature then this drama is misleading us . It is not justified . No one is perfect ; neither zaroon nor kashaf , that`s why kashaf tolerated his behavior and managed his family wedding but Zarroon could not .. There is a big why ????????????
Invincible (Friday, May 10, 2013), sabahatbhutta (Thursday, May 09, 2013)