Originally Posted by mehjabeen karim View Post
Extremism and militancy in our society-Its Causes And Remedies
1.Introduction
1.Historical background
2.Kinds of extremism
*religious
*political
*ethnical
*econmical What kind of extremism is this? if you are linking it with materializm then , thats totally irrelevant)
3.Incidents Of Violent Extremism
*Malala yousufzai shooting attack
*gruesome attacks at public venues and holy places
*violence for polio vaccination
*violence at political rallies
4.Causes
*brain washing
*feudalism
*involvement of foreign powers
*proliferation of military operation
*misconception of jihad
*unemployment and poverty
*illiteracy and social injustice
5.Pragmatic Measures
*Implication of UNO resolution
*religion-science based madrassas
*To provide national security and good governance
*Flourish social justice
6.Militancy Groups
7.Causes Of Rise Of Militancy
*excess use of nuclear weapon
*religious tool
*vacant of Government security
*proliferation of militant groups
*bad governance*social unrest
8.Remedies
*impose law and order
*investigate allegations and power and arrest of militant
*enhance national security
*Intelligence agencies should play vital role
9.Conclusion
Pakistan is now regarded as the country of blood stream and violence. Pakistan is condemned as barbaric act of extremism and militancy(Grammatically wrong, I did not get it, so unable to correct it) . Extremism got power in the time of(not needed, regime and time , both are same thing) General Zia-ul-Haq regime. The biggest threat in our society is Religious Extremism. The scourage of extremism and militancy has bite (and what does that mean? grammatically wrong,did no't get the meaning so unable to correct)during Ashura and the Malala yousuf zai attack respectively. During election days(coma, because there are two parts of sentences like" during election and militants group create........ so put coma to make them apart.) militant groups create violence and fear by exploding at political rallies and election offices. The rise of extremism and militancy are especially in the name of Islam.(?) The root causes are involvement of foreign power, brain washing(whom brain washing? specify it, reader might not be pakistani), bad governance, misconception of jihad and iliteracy. As Salman Rushdie quotes, "Fundamentalism isn't about religion, it's about power". They promotes (promote)extremism; used religion as a tool to gain power through military. To eradicate such violence and fear in our society to lead out from domsday.(uffff very confusing, as well as grammatically wrong) There must be some pragmatic steps need;(needed) awareness of religious knowledge, remove iliteracy(illiteracy) which aggravates( its a negative word and its more than likely that reader will link this negative word to all other good points you mentioned as a suggestion. so use positive word with suggestions only) social unrest and violence. There must be special training for Talibans to remove brain washing of miserable people in the Religious Institutes.(confusing sentence, unable to digest) UNO should implicates resolution of International affairs and disputes. Government (must)also play their due role by providing national security; impose law and order for militant groups.
Plz everyone check my attempt. Thanks

Outlines are good, but ........... the introduction was very very confusing, again, every piece of sentence was wandering here and there, and to the major extent, i was unable to understand it. Here are few examples

There must be special training for Talibans [B][COLOR="Black"]to remove brain washing of miserable people in the Religious Institutes.

Pakistan is condemned as barbaric act of extremism and militancy

To eradicate such violence and fear in our society to lead out from domsday.

now almost in all of above mentioned sentences, there is no proper linkage between parts of sentence. No punctuation.

Again i will strongly suggest you , do not use difficult words. Just write your thoughts in simple plane English. Sooner you will be able to handle complex sentences.

Remember simple but correct essay can satisfy reader about 50% but complex but confusing essay will make the mater even more worse.

Just write simple, donot copy other members style as you are making your writing even more worse by doing so.

I will be waiting for your next attempt. I hope i will be facing simple but logical attempt from you .. Best of luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Saqib Bangash For This Useful Post:
mehjabeen karim (Friday, May 10, 2013)