Old Friday, May 10, 2013

EngrHamza is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsEngineer View Post
Bro What was your GAT score?
I applied on previous GAT score .. My GAT score was 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia5 View Post
Are you sure they asked to apply to the mentioned university through HRDI scholarship program? I mean you might have applied for some other program as well.
Email From HEC

"Dear Applicants,

This is to inform you that HEC has completed short listing process and you have been shortlisted for further processing of your application under the scholarship program of “Human Resource Development Initiative – MS Leading to PhD / PhD Program of Faculty Development for Universities of Engineering Science and Technology of Pakistan (HRDI-UESTPs/UETs)”. As you know that we have given the list of countries in the advertisement, where you can be enrolled in MS leading to PhD or PhD programs. Admission is solely responsibility of the candidate, you require to apply in the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Hong Kong University has opened the admissions and apply through online application link. Kindly apply for the MS/PhD Program through following links:"

Last edited by Amna; Friday, May 10, 2013 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Merged/Chain Posts