View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saqib Bangash is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms672 View Post
Extremism and militancy in our society-Its Causes And Remedies

1-INTRODUCTION

2-WHAT IS EXTREMISM (simply I will have to define it that extremism are the people who are anti-state elements and working for their wasted interests)

3-ISLAM'S RESPONSE TO EXTREMISM (Islam does not support extremism; according to Holdy Qur'an, Hadith and Ulemas Extremism is not allowed in Islam)

4-WHAT DOES DO EXTREMIST & WHO ARE THEY?
a-They destroy wealth and lives for their own wrested interests
b-Different ways to cause terror as bombing, killing
c-Gaining political motives
d-To escalate religious and ethnic differences
f-Extremist may be national and international

5-CAUSES OF EXTREMISM & MILITANCY
I-I. Internal Causes
a) Socio-Economic Causes
i) Injustice:
ii) Illiteracy:
iii) Poverty And Unemployment:
iv) Food Insecurity:
v) Dissatisfaction:

b) Political Causes:
i) Non-Democratic Set-Up:
ii) Improper Government Set-Up
iii) Absence Of Law And Failure Of Law Enforcement Agencies:

c) Religious Causes:
i) Role Of Madrassahs:
ii) Religious Intolerance:

II. External Causes
a) Afghan War: 1979
b) Iranian Revolution:
c) War on Terrorism: 9/11

6- FACTORS BOOSTING EXTREMISM:
a) Anti-Terrorism Campaign And Drone Strikes:
b) Negligence of Government:
c) Persecution of Innocent Muslims in Kashmir and Palestine:

7- Steps Taken By Pakistan:
a) Ban On Terrorist Organizations
b) Operation Rah-E-Nijat
c) Operation Rah-E-Rast

8- SEVERE IMPACT OF EXTREMISM :

a) Civilian Loss

b) Economic Cost Of Terrorism:
i) Agriculture Loss:
ii) Manufacturing Cost:
iii) Declining Foreign Direct Investment:
iv) Diminishing Tourism:
v) Internally Displaced People/internal Migration

c) Social Unrest: (Social problems increase i.e. theft, target kiling etc

d) Political Impacts: (derailing democracy

e) Far reaching Psychological Impacts: (suicide, people are becoming psychological patients

f) Religious Impacts: (Molvi sahibans palying a pivotal role in it

9-SUGGESTIONS
a)Peaceful resolution of political disputes: Kashmir and Palestine and Afghanistan
b) Stop state extremism
c) Deterring states from sponsoring extremism
d) End of USA double standard
e) Un should be reinforced and strengthen
f) IMF, WB , ABD ,WTO should be restructured
g) Policy of engagement and negotiation
h) Will to eradicate extremism
i) Regional approach
j) To eliminate extremsim sources of income
k) Unemployment and poverty elimination
l) Improvement of quality education
m) Review of law and order situation
n)Role of media should be widen

10-CONCLUSINO

"Pappa Papppa talk to me", says a little boy with tears in his eyes but his father can't answer because he is no more owing to an act of extremists; drone attack and killing of many innocent people; young girl is kidnapped rapped and killed. Extremists and terrorists are killing innocent ulemas, politicians, stake holders and common citizens awfully in the name of targeted killing for their wasted interests. On the one hand(coma) luxury lives of political actors( luxury life style is much better, bu still this whole sentence needs proper puntuation) like kings and queens of dreamworld( (?) and on the other hand a young hungry girl looking for food in the trash of a famous fast food restaurant to quench the fire of her hunger and a boy with dirty hands working in a garage to fulfill the basic needs of his poor family. An unending queue of humans with dead bodies on road ready to kill or be killed' protesting and suddenly an other exclusive and live footage of a bomb blast showing flesh and blood everywhere and per-planned talk shows of political actors on pity issues and laughing after that. This is neither a trailer of an action movie nor an excerpt from a novel. This is a true picture of world's Seventh Nuclear Power, one of the richest countries in coal and gas reserves-Pakistan, which is facing extremism and militancy's problem in our society.

All active and new members are highly requested to take out my mistakes and check it out in detail, I will highly be thankful to you...Thanks...

Well, this time it was quite easy for me to understand you. It was really good to read that in fact. Your outlines are really well and organized. But still in one of your sentence, you never cared about punctuation, For instance "On the one hand luxury lives of political actors like kings and queens of dreamworld and on the other hand a young hungry girl looking for food in the trash of a famous fast food restaurant to quench the fire of her hunger and a boy with dirty hands working in a garage to fulfill the basic needs of his poor family. An unending queue of humans with dead bodies on road ready to kill or be killed' protesting and suddenly an other exclusive and live footage of a bomb blast showing flesh and blood everywhere and per-planned talk shows of political actors on pity issues and laughing after that.. This is longest sentences in English History, i must say. Remember in order to get reader continuous attention, never ever try to write lengthy sentences, and if you are doing it, then be extra careful about punctuation. If it is only about writing style, then today your's attempt was really good but do not you think you only depicted a worse situation of terrorism? . I didnot find any causes, remedies or suggestions in your introduction.
The Following User Says Thank You to Saqib Bangash For This Useful Post:
dms672 (Monday, May 13, 2013)