View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariyah View Post
i have to say that we are enough to respect Imran Khan.

and about rigging in NA -122, i know very well that what PML N had done , because i live near the polling station.

About Khwaja SAAD RAfique against Ibrar ul Haq, difference between them was of atleast 20,000 votes , but don't undrstand that why suddenly when PTI was leading from most of the areas in lahore, suddenly Geo and other TV channels stop their news and divrt attention towards other provinces?

What Khawaja Saad RAfique did in the polling station by closing the doors is a question which anyone care to answer, and why after 1 hour army has to usher him out of the station.

You know OUt of sight, Out of mind, and when on doesn' want to see then i believe that this nation must have to doom.

P.S: Apologize if i hurt someone.
My friend you claim that you live near one polling station out 274 polling stations and you are talking on the basis of your own ONE polling station.....AND for your kind information Khwaja Saad Rafiq was not contesting against Ibrar ul Haq, he was contesting in NA 122 against Hamid Khan,......so my friend ap bus tanqeed baray tanqeed kr rhe hain.....aur NA 122 k defence k ilaqo sy jo ameer log hain Hamid Khan ko vote pry but defence bus 35% hy us halky ka.....65% ghareeb log hain aur wo mujhe pta Saad Rafiq sy kitni muhabbat rakhty......ap ki information ghalat hy g......ap to baat he na kren...jis banday ko ye ni pta k us k halky sy PTI ka candidate kon hy wo Dhandli ki kya khabar rakhay ga????

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahanzaib javaid View Post
I agree with you, i am also from NA-122 and i saw all what dhandli they did. they have totally altered the result other wise Imran khan has winned.
Third form of Win is won not WINNED.....I also live in this same halka, Khawaja Saad Rafiq's brother lost his seat from the adjacent halka, if they could do ragging there in NA 122, why didn't they do it in his halka and he would have won his seat as well......Khawaja Ahmad HAssan of PML N has lost his seat to Shafqat Mahmood of PTI, why didn't they do rigging there?

Come on people, grow up, my remarks are not opprobrium but i just want to say that they type of support Imran Khan has, he sowed the seeds of his own destruction. PTI met its waterloo here in Punjab because people of Punjab have faith in them.....accept it or not....