View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

jahanzaib javaid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul Q View Post
Leave Gallup. I am from Bahawalpur. Mujhe surveys ki kiya zrurat hai jis ny 27 years k age tk iss region ko personally experience kiya hai??
N kiya ek dafa bhi karachi main 4 plus months rahay ho? If yes then baat kro mazeed warna koi faida ni aise hi bat krnay ka.
I am from Karachi, belong to renowned business family of Karachi and migrated to Lahore due to MQM. What you know nothing, again saying what you know nothing, what are you trying to prove actually huh

A lot of my relative, our business community and elite persons in our circle have threats from MQM every single minute. destroyed business and ruined everything. what you know about Karachi did you ever visited that city, persons like you never dares to enter this city, they dont have guts but talk a lot without knowing facts. i have personally seen people dragged out of their home to listen altaf speech

you might have known well about your city but the city of you never know then what are you trying to prove......

have you listen the speech of altaf a few minutes ago, what you want to prove more