View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahanzaib javaid View Post
i am saying again PTI dont care who loose or win

i dont need any detail as i am resident of lahore especially these two area and one of them is my voting area so please dont tell me what happend
the only thing is they have altered results in NA-122 or 125..... so you admit it

only reply in yes or no

i have substantiated my claim with some support, have you got something to corroborate your accusations?

If not, brother its alright, we all win or lose, see if I failed in CSS, should i start shouting that Yahan to Rishwat aur Sifarish he chalti hy. it won't make any sense na......kiya ap usi waqt maany gy k dhandli ni hui jb PTI jeetay gi....to mere pyary bhai, ap kehty rho aisay to ho ga nhi, so you keep shouting......

Kici sy CSP sy pocho to wo kahy ga k nhi g mein to apni qabliat se hua hn, CSS me koi dhandli ni hoti......Loser to uski shifafiat py ilzam he lgaye ga na....