View Single Post
Old Monday, May 13, 2013

idealsome is on a distinguished road
Default Creating Rebels

AOA Members,

Today my conscience forced me to support our country's Army and Agencies which have long been considered brutal and biased towards certain groups of society.

I hope we now have the answer why extremist pronounced missing from certain provinces/areas, this happens possibly because of the reactions and threats to the state by them. Mr Altaf Hussain has been doing the same for long, he is absent from the scene and remotely controlling his followers in fact not controlling he is feeding their minds with devilish thoughts to demand separate state for them!!!

I hope the establishment Military/Civil will reply to the harsh remarks given by Altaf on 12-05-2013. May ALLAH bless our homeland Pakistan and keep her safe from internal and external enemies. Aamin!

If nothing has been done about MQM's wrong deeds on a larger scale so far by the authorities it doesn't mean that the authorities are supporting Altaf or MQM, the reason I assume can be the influence MQM have on people of Karachi, the innocent minds of these civilians will consider any action by the authorities as another foul play or discrimination towards Urdu speaking leaders of Karachi.
First of all the government and all relevant authorities have to clear the minds of common people of Karachi that they are Pakistanis just like any other Punjabi,Pashtun and Baloch living in Pakistan. The sense of being neglected is making them anti government the only well wisher/savior for them according to their innocent yet false knowledge is MQM.

Not only MQM any political party which provokes violence should be questioned by the authorities and be warned of being banned if they continue the practice of creating rebels against the State.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idealsome For This Useful Post:
Muhammad T S Awan (Monday, May 13, 2013), Zaheer Qadri (Monday, May 13, 2013)