View Single Post
Old Monday, May 13, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by emraankhattak View Post
he is a major threat to the very existence of pakistan.he is threatening openly the karachites,election commission of pakistan and other nationals living in karachi.due to this culture mqm is unable to flourish in rest of the country.

at last i would say that he in his rhetoric said that tsunami vanished in punjab.didn't he see that pti is the 2nd force in punjab.even the first timer got high ratios of votes.

i would say that wo bokhla gea ha pti k junoon ko karachi main daikh kar but yad rakhna chahye usay k junoon kam nhe hota barhta rehta ha.

Altaf Hussain is really posing a major threat for the very integrity of Pakistan, i think Nawaz Sharif must launch such an operation that he launched earlier to wipe out the Extortionists, be they belong to MQM or any other group, such wipe out is necessary as he has held the economic hub of Pakistan hostage....