View Single Post
Old Monday, May 13, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

I think we as a nation should tolerate each other, which is not the case at times. Our youth is emotional which is positive sign but these emotions should be within certain limits. almost all the candidates who didn't win the elections have grievances against others but 100% free and fair elections are not possible in a country like Pakistan, if the elections are 80% fair then all stakeholders should accept the results.
I request to all the youngsters to calm down and give a chance to the newly elected govt. They should wait for some time and if these elected MPs deliver to a maximum level then there is no need to protest. We are not concerned with personalities ,we want to make Pakistan prosperous and developed country.
I am a PTI supporter and the election results were shocking for me but first of all i am a Pakistani and i will support all those who can contribute at least something for the betterment for Pakistan.
Pakistan Zindabad
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VetDoctor For This Useful Post:
isha saeed (Tuesday, May 14, 2013), revival (Tuesday, May 14, 2013)