View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 14, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 131

aminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navid View Post
Good Luck Mr. Amin, you've had an excellent interview. But I am amazed at one thing, how do you exactly remember all the questions asked by the Interviewing Commission? I personally feel that it is almost impossible that one remembers this much amount of questions at hand and can reproduce all of them once getting out of the Interview Room. I feel as if a recording has been converted into text. I don't have such a memory, infact I forget 50%+ questions when somebody asks me what was asked in the interview. Probably I think my memory would be poor??
Thanks mate. And its not with the memory stuff in my opinion. I believe I was too excited to share the interview experience.

Bas sir ji need your prayers. Let's see when does the result unfolds and I pray that it comes turns out to be favourable