View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 15, 2013
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullah ktk View Post
NO matter in what circumstances and how these elections held . The main thing is that how the new govt which has a clear mandate in the center and Punjab will put-up with the following challenges.

1- War on terror
2- Relations with US
3- Iran Gas Pipeline project ( as PMLN isnt in favor of it)
4- Energy Crisis
5- Tax revenue

Besides this we can see that Mian brothers prudence and rigid behavoir has created unpleasant relations with Army and Judiciary. Mian Sab will be a business friendly PM, how will he improve tax revenue system???

1- Mian sahab can come up with great temporary solutions to the problem of terrorism because way before elections Taliban had announced that they will not accept any dialogue without getting guarantee from Mian sahab. Moreover as there is already much opposition even inside US on drone policy, Mian sahab will manage to cease drone attacks for a short period.
2- relations with US will not worsen rather will improve at the cost of our so-called integrity.
3- Serious reservations on this issue; as it is related to relations with not only US but KSA is also against it. So Mian sahab will certainly oblige his benefactors.
4- Mian Sahab will control it temporarily as is his policy of settling things temporarily. KSA ka Muft Tail buht kaam aye ga.
5- I am waiting for the golden moment when Mian sahab will end that Zardari tax he has been promising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
My friends i think we all must look forward.....these opprobrious remarks that some honorable members give, neither manifest their education nor reflect their sagacity..... i do not want to embroil myself in yet another debate here but meretricious position of PTI in KPK will also come to lime light as the time passes, they have got only 1/3rd seats in KPK as well so no clean sweep there even.....

PTI did not win we lost a gem!!!!!......way to go my friends, show some prudence and maturity.....

Come on man! leave this PTI phobia. In this thread we are discussing about the forth-coming challenges to the upcoming federal government. Give your arguments.
Abdul Q (Wednesday, May 15, 2013), dr sahar (Saturday, June 01, 2013), Muhammad T S Awan (Wednesday, May 15, 2013), VetDoctor (Wednesday, May 15, 2013)