View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 15, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
1- Mian sahab can come up with great temporary solutions to the problem of terrorism because way before elections Taliban had announced that they will not accept any dialogue without getting guarantee from Mian sahab. Moreover as there is already much opposition even inside US on drone policy, Mian sahab will manage to cease drone attacks for a short period.
2- relations with US will not worsen rather will improve at the cost of our so-called integrity.
3- Serious reservations on this issue; as it is related to relations with not only US but KSA is also against it. So Mian sahab will certainly oblige his benefactors.
4- Mian Sahab will control it temporarily as is his policy of settling things temporarily. KSA ka Muft Tail buht kaam aye ga.
5- I am waiting for the golden moment when Mian sahab will end that Zardari tax he has been promising.

But i guess you are having PML N phobia, temporary solutions.....
My dear friend in this world nothing is permanent, even you yourself are not permanent.....

if you want to say that Nawaz Sharif will make such arrangements about electricity that make the electricity an entity such as Air or water then my friend you are gonna be disappointed......If he produces the electricity with Thermal resources then the per unit cost will rise that will go against his promise of providing cheap and continuous supply of electricity......definitely he will install Hydal or any renewable energy resource that will keep the per unit cost low......and in doing so the infrastructure installed will be of permanent basis....but if you think that he will do any such thing that will keep providing electricity till the doom's day, then you are just living in fool's errand..... get out of it......

You want to say that Nawaz Sharif will kick Americans and still nothing bad will be done to Pakistan itself, then my friend you are living in Utopia, American president Richard Nixon In his Book Seize the Moment writes that in this world where America is the only super power the world will live in the world order set by us........Japan, South Korea, Kuwait and many central Asian republics with better economies have American military presence on their soil, Pakistan is not at least gonna have any such thing thing that can put the siveregnty at stake......

Iran-Pak gas Pipeline has no future, partly because of foreign pressure and partly because of High cost of that gas.....

Moral: If one is neutral, then he/she must be sanguine about the future, if not neutral then it can't be helped.........and one must also be practical...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
Come on man! leave this PTI phobia. In this thread we are discussing about the forth-coming challenges to the upcoming federal government. Give your arguments.

well Sabahat i don't have any such phobia, i have no stake in either party's cards, if you say then i leave it