Thread: SNGPL JOBs
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 15, 2013

haseeb dar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminshah101 View Post
Brother, you may have got top level references, I am currently working there at Head Office and now know such Top Guns personally. And secondly, it doesn't matter :d.

About references, I might have a much larger and way effective list than many, stretching beyond SNGPL and their forefathers. However here on this forum and on this particular thread, I am more interested in letting people know what they want to know and not about myself or the references I possess.

Many other people besides you have constantly asked me on this forum to provide information regarding this job thing. So being a humanistic individual, I have to tell them the right, relevant and accurate information in a positive but realistic manner.

Whoever I am should not matter much to you or anyone else. What matters is that I am current employee of SNGPL, recruited through this very NTS system, and have courage to share information with people which many PROFESSIONALS of today normally avoid.

So I believe that currently, I am in a better position to tell the ground realities of SNGPL than a person sitting outside . Not because I am ALL IN ALL but because unfortunately, I am a primary source of information while any aspirant of these jobs is a secondary source.

Last but not the least, after taking glance at the above quoted words, I would like to say that in my post, I requested you to avoid sharing inaccurate information, while the tone of your post signifies as if you are ordering me. So kindly watch out and please refrain from giving out such orders to fellow associates on this public forum.

The issue being discussed here is about current jobs regarding SNGPL and I am here to guide people as they have asked me to. If you are not interested to hear my opinions, many other people still are. Difference in opinion between us is is not a problem at all but it is the difference in expression of such opinions is an issue.

I fail to understand what wrong did I say. This is my organization being discussed on a public forum and I find it rightful to comment on any incorrect information being shared about my company. Don't know what went wrong with Mr. Jahanzaib.

Don't worry things will work out well. There's not much shuffling here. MD was ordered to be changed yesterday but he has obtained Stay on the decision.

About future changing in posts, my professional obligations do not allow me to comment any further on this issue. I hope you understand .

But these recruitments will take place. Yes, they might get delayed in case of change of MD, owing to organizational restructuring, but once initiated, they will be completed Insha Allah.

As for NCBMS, I was off from office today, will confirm tomorrow afternoon Insha Allah .
Yes do check for NCBMS process.. Will be waiting for your response..