View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabee8 View Post
sir is she the same girl who was an AD in FGO but she resigned to get Inspector grade in ASF because she likes uniform job
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maaz Ahmed COT View Post
Hey shooting star are you meant by this that Nawazish Ali khan and Nisha Cute are operated by the same guy and he is fooling others ?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawazish Ali Khan View Post
ok ban me for ever. as you wish.
one thing from my heart, i will remain indebted to css forum. i have learned much more from this forum. I pray for the success of this site. Allah ap sub ko kush rakhy for your restless endeavors.
You were banned once. We gave you a second chance to mend your ways. Had you been so obliged and sincere, you wouldn't have come up with fake ids this time.