Thread: SNGPL JOBs
View Single Post
Old Friday, May 17, 2013

Abdul Q will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quain View Post
How many seats in procurement/ stores. I got 67 marks. chance?
What was your test centre and have you seen overall marks in procurement section at your centre??

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminshah101 View Post
Call aa jaye gi Insha Allah

Good chances

High chances

Which recruitment?

NCBMS recruitment is halted for a while due to MD issue currently in news. Caretaker government decided to change him but the employees have protested against it. What I have been told is it will be completed within 2 weeks after MD issue is sorted out.

Yaar, sorry to say but 60+ shortlisting criteria ho ga initially. Seats bhi to bohat ziada nahi na.

HE WAS SHE???? . Ye baat kuchh hazamm nahi hui

Depends on number of seats and merit scored in each department. In case of reasonable vacancies, it is normally 60+

You have reasonable marks and you will get the call definitely. Merit due to professional constraints nahi bata sakta. I hope you understand.

Thanks mate for your acknowledgement. . Yaar, at max 2 seats. It has a limited scope that's why.

Dear how do SNGPL calculate their merit?
Like in our organization the breakdown is:
30% test marks, 30% interview, 30% academic career (marks obtained from matric till masters/Total marks *30) and 10% IQ marks. Can you share with us the percentages??

Regards

Last edited by Amna; Friday, May 17, 2013 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Merged/Chain Posts