View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 18, 2013
44th CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 210

pure is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by danapadana View Post
Hi, one needs to be stupid beyond comprehension to think that thousands of candidates will retake the exam once more because some crooks buggered up, so we dont need to worry about any stupid petitions.

I'd rather be more worried about the results being delayed if faislabadis were to be re-examined, if at all.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried to contact the fpsc or has any updates as to whats happening about this whole thing?

Lastly, im kind of hoping for the results being announced somewhere between 15th sep- 15th oct which is i believe the usual time each year?

Cheers
I think there is no need for exam retake, but one thing that perturbs me is re-exam of faisalabadians. To me these Faisalabadians who are involved in the scam must be punished n taken to task. Their papers and candidacy be cancelled and they must be banned to take exam in future as well.Their re-exam will facilitate them more than other candidates that despite their crime, they are supposed to appear in 2013 exam with a different difficulty level.