View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 19, 2013
42nd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 75

Syeda Bukhari is a jewel in the roughSyeda Bukhari is a jewel in the roughSyeda Bukhari is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark horse View Post
What do you think about pti wether will deliver or not in kpk with pervaiz khattek as people inside pti don't like him and do u people think that it was nawaz sharif trick to allow imran khan to make govt in kpk because he knows kpk is hell for political parties those who enter in it will never return back like Anp,pppp.what will imran khan do in kpk??????
Tricks kis nay kitni ki hain yeh to aany wala waqt bataye ga As far as Imran Khan or PTI is concerned I have no doubt about that they will put their every effort to make province a model province but every provincial government depends on federal for finances and other affairs so he will depend on federal for running the provincial government and how much federal will cooperate is what that will ensure making KPK a model province or not. No doubt KPK has tough situation but if federal and other actors will cooperate I am very optimistic about the betterment of the province. Regarding Pervaiz Khattak I think that has been justified by many so I need not to repeat the words. Every party has to make its own decisions and we as a nation have developed attitude of criticism, if he would have put some new person then there would have been hype "Aik itna mushkil province tha itni tough situations thein aur isny aik naye bande ko jiska tajarba nahi CM bana dia" so its difficult to make everyone happy. Its PTI's decision and we are concerned with what will be the outcome so we should let them make their own decisions comfortably and wait for the good outcome. Sometimes by utilizing the experience of old faces we can achieve much and sometimes with new we cannot bring anything. It is not our part to decide what they should do and how, we are just concerned with what they will deliver. And it isn't necessary that if others failed he will fail too. I wish and pray may Federal and provincial governments be able to perform in the best interest of Pakistan.
Ayesha Chemist (Thursday, May 30, 2013), Jawwadjee (Monday, May 27, 2013), my1manarmy (Friday, May 31, 2013)