View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 19, 2013

Tehman Khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Hussam Khan View Post
Since, I am looking forward to have journalism as my optional subject, I want seniors to please answer me about some confusions regarding the subject, Please.

1. From where I Should take an start? (Refer the books.please)

2. How deep i will have to study this subject & how much time it normally takes to complete this subject with reference to the CSS Exam.

3. I am confused between International Law & Journalism, What do you prefer?
Dear the first part of CSS prepartion is not to start studying at first. The orientation and fixation of you plan is the first thing to do.
Sit down browse CSS forum as much as you can and decide upon your optionals considering three things in your mind
1. Time avail with you for that from now onwards any subject requiring less than 20 days is good enough.
2. Your Aptitude.
3. Scoring trends.

Then make a plan of how to study, be as versatile in your study as you can be (if for example you start of with EDS and for 5 consecutive days you keep studying it without touching any other subject , it will become monotnous, tiresome and ultimately forbidding and demotivating. Daily touch 2 to 3 subjects.

I have myself planned to study 9 hours a day and I am giving 4 hours daily to DAWN newspaper.

Read the first page, international page and editorial page.
Then write down youself
Remember reading makes a man ready and writing makes a man perfect.

See my email and i ll keep guiding you further.