View Single Post
Old Monday, May 20, 2013

HitchHiker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetDoctor View Post
will the Hostel facility be available to all newly appointed ADs at Karachi ( after joining)? or only to females?
As far as somebody inside SBP told me either they would offer 2 year hostel facilities to every one no gender discrimination (i cant be sure about residing in Karachi personnel though) in Karachi or provide 10,000 per month for 2 years then every one have to adjust on their own without that Relocation allowance.(He told me provided that the HR policy remains the same. As it was quite anti welfare since 2005 causing No pension after 2005 SBOT badges, as far as new education policy there won't be any free SBP based MBA from lums etc. No parent Medical. These are facts and not at all shared to discourage anyone. But we deserve to Know (the only line with new policies doesn't make sense. in our Offer letter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesek View Post
So whats the deal guys - do we just have to fax and post a copy of the 3 page letter initially? When do we submit the Character Certificates, Photographs, Academic Certificate Photocopies, and signed copies of secrecy & surety bonds?
I guess that would be completed in NIBAF. We will know on Need to know basis.