View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 21, 2013
41st CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 39

JS1325 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLUTION GEEK View Post
Dear you will easily get PCS. There are also chances that you get PSP as the number of seats of DMG has been increased this time.
What do you think will be the closing merit of DMG (Excluding women and minorities)?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Well bro it is very very hard to speculate as provinces are not mentioned this time around. From what I have gathered, there are 3 KPK, 4 Sindh Rural and 2 Sindh Urban candidates above merit no. 40. This is the minimum, confirmed and I guess 2 to 3 more Non-Punjabi candidates will be there. Looking at these numbers, and hoping that this year DMG has 40 and PSP has 18 seats as various sources have elaborated, I guess PSP will close above DMG and DMG might clost at around 36-37. These are just speculations and honestly I am not good at that. Hoping to see a clearer picture in a couple of days.