View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 15, 2007

amy has a spectacular aura aboutamy has a spectacular aura about
Default Has government established its writ?

Abdur Rasheed Ghazi challenged the writ of govt & Govt launched an operation against him, in which he with his family & many companiouns lost his life.
Govt established its writ in Lal Masjid.

but do you think the writ of govt is necessary in the capital??

1- in 12 May, 40 people were killed in Karachi, the terrorists were free to kill, all the TV channels were covering it, no Police & no Rangers were there to stop this brutal killing. Aaj TV office was attacked & they faced unimaginable firing for 6 hours.
President Musharraf said that he will not investigate 12 May Incident, he praised MQM for showing his "Power" in Karachi.

can anybody answer me that where was the writ of govt?? why did govt not launched such operation against the responsibles of 12 May?

2- USA planes bombed in Waziristan, Bajaur & other tribal ares, many people embraced Shahadat.
where is the writ of the govt?? govt didn't even protest strongly.

3- fudeal & land lords of Punjab & Sindh has made states within the state, they do all kinds of crimes, they tease their farmers & poor villagers brutally.
where is the writ of th govt??

Time to think..
why it was necessary to establish writ only in Lal Masjid??
the answer is so simple, govt wanted to please USA.

USA Praised the operation with full support.

UK Praised with full support.

Australia praised with full support.

but...
no Muslim country supported it, why???

Ikkhwanul Muslimeen (Egyptian Organization) condemned the operation in strong words.

Gen. Hameed Gul said: They are all our children, they didnt deserve to be killed mercilessly.