View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 22, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 272

Awais Javed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshan marwat View Post
good..i have also taken 2013 css examination,now wandering should i start another job or continue my css study.My exams went satisfactory but people say css result is unexpected,anything bad can happen and you should be prepare for the next one..so brother what strategy did you follow?
Studied for 6 months for 2011 attempt, got to know about the result in November/December 2011 and failed, then rested for 2 weeks to get my mind on track studied on & off and passed
P.S - I was doing MBA during and after 2011 attempt, so was busy in that.

Sharing a personal experience, I was not serious about 2012 attempt and had in mind that even though I have submitted forms, but would not attempt. It was at the very last moments in the start of Feb'12 that my father got to know about this intention of mine and forced me to take exams. You know how these bureaucrats are
Afterwards, during the exam, after I attempted 6 compulsory papers, I thought to myself that when with such minimum efforts, these subjects have gone good then lets study a bit more for the rest. So, that was how I ended up where I am
zeeshan marwat (Wednesday, May 22, 2013)