View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ali Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRING TO COME View Post
Dear all .

Me BBA -Marketing .... So am i eligible ??
Secondly, kindly tell us what are the core areas to focus on for interview
Regards,
dear friends in spsc after passing written test, interview is the key step, don't depend on written marks, written part is over now, you just have to concentrate on interview. go through the all areas of commerce/business administration. and yes g.k in the spsc written/viva exam is considered as key to success. so all you qualified be sound in the areas of g.k that includes Pakistan affairs/history, islamiat, current affairs, invention/discoveries, every day science and some reasoning questions, and you must be sound in the knowledge of sindh that includes personalities,politics,incidents,places/barrages and forts etc. moreover you must have the knowledge of the district of domicile that you have.
since i myself have twice experience of spsc interview, soon I will up-load some questions that most probably and repeatedly are asked in interviews of spsc.
MAY THIS ORDINARY EFFORT OF MINE MAY CAUSE OF YOUR SUCCESS.
Bozdar Iqbal (Wednesday, May 22, 2013), Mehak sanam (Wednesday, May 22, 2013), saba zahid (Saturday, June 01, 2013)