View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 22, 2013
42nd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 75

Syeda Bukhari is a jewel in the roughSyeda Bukhari is a jewel in the roughSyeda Bukhari is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by musmanyousaf View Post
thanks Sayeda,
Just in case i choose Geography, i dont have any background knowledge is it possible to cover it without tutor and in how much time..?
To cover geography without tutor depends upon your understanding of the subject but I think if you have no background it is better to take guidance from a tutor or any senior. Time depends on your aptitude and understanding and how much time you are able to give to the specific subject a day, like Tehman is reading to give solid 8 hours a day and has interest in subject too if this will be the situation one will cover easily and earlier, however I think its better to prepare slowly so that you may get thorough concept of each and every topic. For geography-II you will have to have updated statistics and articles which will go on till final exams.
Wish you luck!
musmanyousaf (Wednesday, May 22, 2013)