View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 22, 2013
40th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 104. CE 2012 - Merit 56

sarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura aboutsarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura aboutsarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminshah101 View Post
Hi,

Dear All,

My merit is 131, from Punjab and male. You have already replied that my chances are most probably for OMG.

In addition to the above, I needed your guidance on the following 4 issues.

1. When will DMC be issued and how will we get it?

2. When will the vacancies be announced?

3. Approximately when will offer letters reach the allocated candidates? I have 3 months notice at my current job and need to resign accordingly.

4. I have also taken my 2nd but last attempt of CSS 2013. Insha Allah in case I get a better merit in CSS 2013 and I join some other group, will my seniority be affected? What about effect on pay? Will I continue to be categorized as a 41st Commoner or become a part of 42 Common??

Guidance needed .
1. DMC in a week or less, u will get it from website by entring your CNIC. You will also get hard copy by mail.

2. Vacancies in week or less time. Allocations in a month.

3. Offer letters in month and half time.

4. Give resignation notice as soon as allocations are announced, last time same situation was with me, i delayed notice and have to submit salries due to non completion of notice period. Keep in mind target date of CTP as 25 SEP. You will be 41st commoner for entire life. For pay purpose your seniority will be maintained but not for promotion

Last edited by sarfaraz shami; Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 08:55 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarfaraz shami For This Useful Post:
aminshah101 (Wednesday, May 22, 2013), mechrose37 (Saturday, May 25, 2013)