View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 22, 2013
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 22Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2012

Thanked 2,147 Times in 983 Posts
usman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminshah101 View Post
Sir, I need clarity about the 2 points in bold. What should I interpret by announcement of allocations? Means before offer letter kaise pata lagay ga ke I am allocated???

Amongst top 131 people, excluding top 15 merit seats, I am 93 in Punjab. Information of domicile for 57 seats is yet to be known and I have included these 57 seats in Punjab while counting my merit as 93.
First, Allocations will be announced and subsequently on the basis of this you will get letter offering to join civil service of Pakistan in your allocated group.
Establishment Division issues a Press Note mentioning names of the candidates along with their allocated groups as per their preference and merit. This is known as Allocations.

Last edited by usman khalid; Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 09:30 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to usman khalid For This Useful Post:
aminshah101 (Friday, May 24, 2013)