View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 22, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 272

Awais Javed is on a distinguished road

I discussed the situation with some seniors and serving officers, and got to know that Omer will be in "Merit". It somehow works like this that even if Federal does not have seat in that particular year for merit, they have to arrange it.
So in this case, we can count No.2 as the starting point for KP merit.
Now another thing is that M Imran Khan belongs to Multan and hence falls in Punjab quota.
Moreover, sources (referring to a serving CSP from senior CTP's, belonging to Information Group, currently on deputation) has told that seats could be around 250. In past he has said some things and they proved right. So, relying on the precedence factor, it can be stated that the source is authentic to rely on.
Moreover, Neelum Sultana Khattak's has a serious case of curiosity, as she is serving CSP (Assistant Commissioner - IRS), but took up C.E 2012 and came 77 and to add more spice to it, she has also attempted C.E 2013. *SIGH* - I take pitty on those who attempted 2013 :P
Seriously, "Imran Khan" can be quoted here: "Sultana jee jaaan deyo, Sadi vari aan deyo"
Best of luck guys and remember me in your prayers. Hope for the best and Allah shall bestow us with his blessings.
Saqib Bangash (Thursday, May 23, 2013)