View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 23, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 272

Awais Javed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saqib Bangash View Post
ya you are right. i must say, there should be a complete ban for repeaters. I mean if someone was not happy with his/her previous allocation then why did he select it? Just to secure yourself while other who is really needy is being ruined not fair. one thing more, as far as i know, omer khan has selected psp on priority while only 2 seats for psp are available in open merit. thus, if top 12 candidates dont have psp on priority then he might get , otherwise he will be benefiting from KPK seats only.So Its really hard to say that he will get psp seat in all pakistan furthermore, only 21 seats are allocated for kpk so only 21 will get allocation. rest 3 will have to apply next time.
Well, as most of people are stating seats to be around 207 (except for carried over seats). If we take 11.5% of 207, that comes up to 23.805, and being optimistic, that can be rounded off to 24. 1 seat is reserved for minorities. Furthermore subtracting the women reserved quota of approximately 4 seats, the ending figure can be estimated at 20.

On a personal note, I don't know why but, no offence to all females, I am against this "Women Quota". When the laws are being introduced and enforced for Gender Equality, this thing sounds weird. It makes our counterparts are "Handicapped".
I mean consider someone who is next in the line for getting a seat and this "Women Quota" plays its unwanted role and the deserving gets deserted.
I am sorry, if I may have offended anyone. But it is just an opinion.