View Single Post
Old Monday, July 16, 2007
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

DuuA is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the only way to salvation passes through the doctrine that separates religion from politics. Do not see everything in black box. Even if we take Islam, we have hundreds of interpretations and if someone says we would bridge the gap in million years, I would say forget it.

We have always supported the conspiracy theories. Theories that Jews connived against us, Scandinavian countries worked against us, Neo-cons are working against us, and Christians are plotting against us. Give me a break! Though I don’t say that nothing of the sort ever happened, but the biggest threat comes from within. History is replete of such instances. Right from Caliphate till Genghis Khan, from Mughal Empire till Palestinian cause, we have thousands such cases. Blame game is our prerogative.

Mullah was a threat, is a threat and will remain a threat. Economic system adopted would reflect the kind of political system we would have.