View Single Post
Old Friday, May 24, 2013
42nd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 75

Syeda Bukhari is a jewel in the roughSyeda Bukhari is a jewel in the roughSyeda Bukhari is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotam View Post
Hahah. Good reply, perhaps you are a bit diplomatic here. I like your reply. It is a nice discussion

Let me remind you that you have not yet convinced me.
No I am not being diplomatic i wrote that "Not only leadership matters" for the sake that every effort is coordinated effort in team work but to me leadership matters more than 90%. If people have true leader they can make Pakistan means can do what cannot be believed. If a leader is honest, sincere and accountable how a person under his control can go for corruption? If you are an honest leader will you allow a person under you to go for corruption? Never! Same is what i wanted to say even if we assume what you say that Pervaiz Khattak is not an honest person I believe Imran Khan will not allow him to go for any bad practice. To keep strict eye on workers depends on leaders. Excellent leadership can accomplish what eyes cannot see. There is example of Quaid e Azam do you think Pakistan was so easy to achieve? No but when people got together under a dynamic leadership they sacrificed even their lives but accomplished what they had been longing for. Mahthir Mohammad, Tayyip Erdogan are among those leaders who gave their country men a new life. Achi leadership ho na to baray baray corrupt log bhi sedhe ho jaaty hain aur jab logon ko aik sincere leader milay na to woh apni zindgi ka nazrana deny sy bhi nahi katrate. I believe in vision and leadership qualities of Imran Khan and I think he will never allow any person to be unfair. Let the time reveal the truth.
Regards!
Gotam (Monday, May 27, 2013), nazii (Friday, May 24, 2013)