View Single Post
Old Monday, July 16, 2007
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

dr.junaid will become famous soon enough

well dont worry it isnt much difficult or as u people are thinking that one can easily be rejected on the basis of medical grounds.their must be solid reason.
well what happenes in a medical test for govt officer appointment is as under.
1. eye examination.
2. blood test.
3. urine analysis.
4 chest xray( for TB)
5. ECG.
and u once u go through all these test then along with reports of above mentioned tests u have to stand before medical board for medical examination in which they check ur pulse, heartbeat by stethoscope, and thats all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aamir125
salam,
this is what i am in the quest of to find out wether a man with hepatitas C positive reactive or non reactive is elgible for the CSS EXAMS or not?
but no one in the forum is going to answer the question.....
i do not know why?
SO PLZ ANY ONE WHO KNOW ABOUT THIS PLEASE GUIDE US ACCORDINGLY
SO PLZ ANY ONE IN THE FORUM................
well hepatitis C is curable disease nowdays, but one becomes permanent carrier of the disease and can be a cause of transmission to other (conditions apply) .but what i know is that any one with communicable diseases (like tuberculosis etc) and mental disorder is not fit for govt job.i my self saw a man who was refered to hospital in karachi for laboratory test of mental disorders.
but dont worry it isnt much difficult.

Last edited by prieti; Wednesday, September 03, 2008 at 10:50 PM.