View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Wounded Healer has a spectacular aura aboutWounded Healer has a spectacular aura about

@ Say-no-to MATERIALISM

Now u have Shocked me with ur views.

calm down friend, and lets discuss this in a responsible manner.

Quote:
Kill all Mullahs. THis is simply what "US" want. Those who say that Islam is just a MAZHAB "personal thing" is ok. But those who want to implement as a SOCIO-POLITICO-ECONOMIC system "DEEN" are our enemies.
I want to ask do you know why Michael HArt selected Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as the GREATEST MAN on the face of the Earth.Because He IMPLEMENTED ISLAM not as a personal thing but as a SOCIO-ECONOMIC-POLITICAL system.
as i have said before, killing all mullahs is not an option.but i have always wondered why most of the muslims, who dont understand their religion, blame the US for everything........why are we, as a nation and as an ummah, so stupid that we cannot see through their ill-begotten plans? i think most of the blame falls on us muslims......we are so twisted up in our own petty differences that we fail to see the bigger picture.

and, more importantly, ur mullahs are playing right into their hands, as our politicians are.......and the result is that all the muslims are being disgraced.

Quote:
And about Maulanas. We disrespecting them due our own IGNORANCE and what MEDIA wants us to see. First which doctrine gives us rights to disgrace them...... Do you know Maulana Shoukat ali Thanwvi wrote 950 books on Islam, have u read any one of them. Maulana madudi 250+ books, Maulana Taqi Usmani, etc etc. Kill them. Please get a little knowledge about Islam before saying ur superficial comments. Bloodshed due to Maulanas, plz read a bit about World War I and II, holocast, etc etc....... Also the DARK side of POLITICAL PHILOSOPHIES......
and now here u have started assuming things.......just because we or at least i dont agree to ur views doesnt mean that i have not read whatever u have mentioned above.....i have read quite alot about islam and have read books written by these maulanas......but the difference is that i learn from them and form my own point of view, while u believe everything they have written......get my point? ALLAH has given me a brain, which i use.......i dont need any maulana to help me understand my own religion........the QURAN and the HADITH are enough for me.

Quote:
OUR NEW PHILOSOPHIES LIKE FREEDOM OF THOUGHT (founder RUSHDIE)
SCIENCE ULTIMATE, RELIGION DOGMAS (founder GREEK MATERiALISTS)
"WOMEN's EQUAL/SAME AS MAN" (founder MATERIALISTS)
SALVATION............................. Do we know what it is???? Why are we here??? we are Allah's Naib, khalifah's.... What do khalifah's do......
what do u have against science? the Quran itself tells us to explore and find answers in the universe........why is it that extremists always denounce science? i fail to understand this.......is it because the hardcore views of these extremists will be regarded as flawed due to science? as for me, science just proves the existence of God, in every thing.....science is helping people like me understand my religion.

Quote:
We are misinformed and BRAINWASHED...... but by whom and why ......... we haven't studied RELIGION, Philosophies, history, or we haven't studied in the way they should be........
the same question applies to u as well........think about it. keep ur options open and learn from other people as well......or at least have the decency to respect their views.
and veracity of such shall one day vindicate
the vigilant and the virtuous.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wounded Healer For This Useful Post:
amy (Tuesday, July 17, 2007)