View Single Post
Old Friday, May 24, 2013

Ali Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura about

@every one
dear guys I know mqm closely. mqm doesnot represent muhajirs/urduspeakers. rather I would say mqm and altaf has destroyed the carees/future of urdu speaking youth. mqm when was formed, was told to the urdu speakers that all the people of pakistan i-e sindhis, pakhtuns, balochs, punjabis, gilgities and kashmiries are your enemies. they labelled sindhis, balochs and pakhtuns as jahils, and punjabis as mukhbrs.mqm played key role to increase the psyche of ethnocentrism among urdu speakers. and they further included in their manifesto that we (MQM) will separate 40% area of sindh from pakistan and will create a new state or at least we will make a new provence(muhajir suba) for urdu speakers, and will also eradicate the quota system in sindh.
my simple question is that mqm was all in all authority form 2002 to 2008 in sindh, but none of the any clause of its manifesto was fulfilled.
in simple words altaf has hostages my Urdu speaker brothers and sisters, in one way or other it has nothing to do with urdu speaking, there are 30 to 50 men in mqm who enjoy all the authority, common urdu speaking is still sufferings from the grievances which he/she suffered during partition 1947 or before creation of mqm.
karachi is the most developed in each aspect of life, but there are hardly 2 to 3 urdu speakers who qualify css exam, despite having all the educational facilities in karachi. as all urdu speaking youth is bound to obey nine zero, so none is allowed to make his/her own identity.
where as sindhi youth who in order to create sense of superiority among urdu speaking by mqm, was labelled as jahils, could easily get reasonable share in css exam, same is also with my pakhtuns and baloch brothers, if they(sindhis, balochs, pakhtuns) are jahils, how they pass such mighty exams. despite having no any reasonable development in rural sindh and in kpk and in balochistan.
need of the hour for my urdu speaking brothers and sisters is to avoid mqm politics, better to vote for p.t.i. play the role of voter only and don't engage themselves in regular politics. and own all the ethnicities of Pakistan as part of their own. and respect them.