View Single Post
Old Friday, May 24, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awais Javed View Post
Immaterial evidence provided. I think I stated case dismissed.
No offence, but I read in between the lines and what I am reading right now is RACISM !
And just for the record, that C.E 2012 Interview Penal, which is feared most, grilled me for around half an hour to get to me say something that they wanted to hear, BUT I DID NOT
When they could not convince me, so Dear Moderator, with all due respect, Please Don't Even Think Of Trying
I do not need to convince anyone. We just tell the rules and take actions. Your arguments are the result of,what should i say, your imagination or insecurities which can be very different from reality.
Regards.