View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 25, 2013
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeel abdullah View Post
sir awais javed, please guide me regarding an important development that will take place in kpk marit list. there are four such qualified candidates from kpk who are already csp, and they have appered in css 12 just to improve thier gorups. in case they get allocation in their favourite groups, then what will happen to thier sacked vacancies. my question is whether these sacked vacancies will be added to kpk this year or in the comming year.

please answer my query as one of my friend is really nervous about his allocation bearing marit no.403 from kpk.
four? i know only three ie neelum sultana and she ll join, imran sethi not joining, and muhammad abdullah not joining because they are already in police and MLCG respectively. so who is the fourth one?

musk and psycho emp what are your merit no?
adeel abdullah (Saturday, May 25, 2013)