View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 19, 2007
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: 5th position CSS 2006

Zeeshan Reza is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Well Babar I didnt answer u becuase I dont really have any comments to offer on this issue..Personally speaking, I wont be an avid advocate of the implementation of this quota, but I certainly dont understand that on one hand u're lauding the increase in the quota for Baluchistan and on the other hand u're lamenting the implementation of the women quota..Personally, I am the most vocal advocate of increasing the merit quota in the first place, but looking at the contemporary political dimensions and the discontent that prevails in Baluchistan, I believe that this is an honest gesture on part of the Government..About the women quota, I think its an effort for the social uplift of women by the Govt..About getting redressal from the courts, yes it is the right of every candidate, but I think that anyone who hasn't lodged a representation with the FPSC, doesn't stand a very strong plea in the court..If anyone plans to move the court against women quota, he/she must make a representation with the FPSC..And only after a reply is recieved from the concerned quarters, he/she can muster up a strong case in the court..

Regards