View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 30, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 131

aminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniya warraich View Post
Superb marks indeed. Many congrats Bro I have a query. How do people expect that they would score high in essay? I mean it's so unpredictable that most of us can only pray that we clear this paper. Then what made you so sure you would score around 55 in it? I have seen other DMCs too, where others have shown the same expectation from this paper...how's that possible?
Well, in my opinion, an essay needs to be evaluated on the basis of one's written command, relevancy, accurate data (if any), analytical and logical reasoning, reasonable spelling and grammar, way of expression and cohesion. Keeping in mind the above, I thought I did well while attempting Energy Crisis essay. But chalo. Shukar hai Allah ka. In 2 of the other papers, I was praying that I may mere pass but I got reasonable marks in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post

oh sad...otherwise in PMS this subject is a disaster.....anyway, i am praying for your allocation.....
Well, phir to PMS dena parray ga ye dekhnay ke liye .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Scar View Post
I am astonished by your performance and the short time in which you prepared.I am an aspirant of CSS as well.I flunked in English Essay and English Composition in CSS 2012.A heart breaker for me.Sir I am also an MBA graduate.I got a job in MCB TBO and simultaneously in Bank of Khyber but had to sacrifice my jobs for CSS Preparation,but still could not find any success in CSS 2012...I dont know what fate has endorsed for me...???
Dear, I have always said it is heavily dependent upon luck. Mine luck favoured me this time and it favoured a few who lied in the 90s with mere 20 marks above me. So luck factor is there.

What I infer from your post above is that fate has reserved something better for you. So stand up, give it another try and have your lion's share

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmacistt View Post
Congrats Mr. Amin...u got excellent marks in interview
Thanks a lot brother. What about you?
aniya warraich (Saturday, June 01, 2013)