View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 30, 2013

Junaid Mahmood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibaloch View Post
Here's the list of subjects i have finalized.
Geography
Psychology
Journalism
Forestry/International Law

I am still little bit confused in forestry/I.L, one of my seniors told me that forestry is lengthy and even students having sound background in agriculture couldnt pass it. He advised me I.L instead but i will decide after seeing books and course material.

In the end i would like to thank you Junaid bhai for your proper guidance. As most important part of CSS is subject selection and It wouldnt pe possible without your help
Dear brother It sounds good that you have almost done with your subjects. First of all I do have an advice for you that don't confuse yourself with others result, I have alot of examples regarding all this stuff. Just do what make you comfortable and satisfy. Forestry and I.Law are both good subjects that's why I referred you both of them, I know many people who scored more than 60 and a few more than 70 without having background in forestry. Just go through past papers of both subjects and than go through books of both subjects. "I.Law by Starke" and "basics of forests and allied sciences by Masood Qureshi".... Both books are referred to me by Dr Fahad Mumtaz Topper of CE2011. So don't get confused and do what is right for you. One more thing Geography is bit lengthy so think about it once more If you are comfortable with it than go for it...
alibaloch (Friday, May 31, 2013)